You MUST provide us with a detailed answer about your ministry activities and the name & location of your credentialing ministerial association. (Note: Please provide more than just the name of church/synagogue/ministry to be considered for membership.)
God called to take care of this Universal with a clear vision.
1. It is a vision to transform the darkness into light.
2. It is a vision sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with millions and millions regardless of color, creed, ethnic origin race who do not know the way of salvation and happy living.
3. It is vision of developing people to spiritual maturity, awareness through Bible discussion leadership seminars retreats etc.
4. It is a vision where in the hurting depressed, frustrated, humiliated and the abandoned can find love, acceptance, help, guidance, encouragement and feel happy thereby pave the way for break out of a End Time Massive Revival .
5. It is a vision to create awareness that everyone regardless of Who they are and what they do or think is born to overcome and enlighten them that Jesus Christ is the only way and with Him all things are possible.
6. It is a vision to eradicate poverty by means of creating employment opportunities with available resources to enable the unemployed believers/Sisters that come from weaker sections / downtroddens of the society to be self supporting.
7. It is a vision to safeguard the interests of minorities and weaker sections of the society that have been neglected by their society because of their beliefs in Christ Jesus.
It is a vision to promote child care by starting homes for the orphan , abandoned children.
8. It is a vision to start home for the aged.
9. It is a vision of at least 15 acres of land near by Coimbatore, on which will be built an ASHRAM facing beautiful, panoramic, lush-green hill view and sun rise. In the campus also will be built Bible school, Chapel, learning center for(Short term courses &Guest House for our guests/patrons/affiliate members/donors etc, who want to spend some days on holiday trips in spiritual atmosphere for meditation/prayers/peace of mind and go back home refreshed.
I stand before this vision that the vision will become reality.
As I said God is behind this vision since he is the source of the vision and help us. May be some one might say, why have you never published your vision as yet? Yes, It is found in the book of Nehemiah 2:2 “I did not tell anyone what my God had put in my heart “.
Manuel Stanley Andrews
We believe the Scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit the acts and attributes of an intelligent being and that the works of God such as creation inspiration, giving of life and sanctification are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Holy life.
We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it and we believe that all mankind is subject to the death of the body is a result of original sin. The soul and Spirit do not die but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the savior.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of both saved and the lost .The saved to the everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation.
We believe in the personal, imminent return of our lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
Spirit of Grace Revival Ministries,
What is your primary language?
How did you learn about the AOCI?
As stated in our Statement of Faith, AOCI supports and stands with Israel as God's 'chosen people'. Do you agree with this Biblical doctrine?
Rev. Andrews, I want to personally welcome you to the Association of Clergy International. Thank you for all that you do in the ministry and in pursuing the unity within the body of Christ. Please know that we will be praying for you, your family, and your ministry. If you haven’t done so already, you can upload a picture or ministry logo to your profile by going to the "settings" located on the upper right hand corner. As a member in good standing, our beautiful AOCI membership certificate is available to you for a minimum free will offering of $38 (US Currency). Simply click on the “Membership Certificate” link on the main page. Your free will offering is greatly appreciated and helps offset the costs of this ministry. You can see a picture and order by clicking on the “Membership Certificate” tab located on the upper left side of main page. Finally, we are planning our 2011 AOCI Annual Conference. We will be posting the conference information on the event tab - stay tuned for more details to come soon.
God bless you, your family, and your wonderful ministry. May our Lord watch and keep you in His wonderful care. We love you! Shalom! Dr. Henry
No comments yet!
Welcome to Association of Clergy International - AOCI
The AOCI exists as a fellowship of Spirit-filled Evangelical and Jewish Clergy for the purpose of: 1) Exalting God 2) Fellowshiping and 3) Divine Networking.
We do NOT advise, nor do we seek, to bring members out of their current denomination or ministerial association. We seek to have a platform to UNITE the Clergy of the world in ways that can benefit not only the Kingdom of God, but also the men and women who faithfully serve their communities, one another, and God.
If your language is not in the drop-down list above, click the "Translate" link for additional languages.