"Welcome Ps Thomas, so good to see the work you are doing. As you will see i was in your country this year promoting the unity and would love to get you to join me and 3000 ministers concerned for the gospel in Africa on the Africa Network BFTF and…"
Tell us about your ministry activities and the name & location of your credentialing ministerial association. (Note: Please provide more than just the name of church/synagogue/ministry.)
1. NAME: THOMAS NII-TACKIE COMMEY AMMAH
2. DATE OF BIRTH: MARCH 7TH 1962
3. PLACE OF BIRTH: ACCRA
4. MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
5. NUMBER OF CHILDREN: TWO
9. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES,
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN APPLIED THEOLOGY
10. COMMISSIONED: 22ND AUGUST 1993
11. ORDAINED: 17TH SEPTEMBER 2000
12. PASTORAL & ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Affable, self-motivated, visionary, and goal-oriented minister with hands-on experience as well as scholastic training in Pastoral ministry, Applied Theology, organizational leadership and development, with hands-on experience in interpersonal communications, and event coordination. Pleasant, teachable worker with a love for people. Effective team player who is devoted to collective and personal goals of ministry. Seeking a challenging full-time career opportunity in Ministry..
SCHOOL COUNTRY/REGION DATES ATTENDED CERTIFICATE AWARDED DATE AWARDED
GHANA SECONDARY TECHNICAL SCHOOL TAKORADI 1976-1982 ORDINARY LEVEL 1982
TEMA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEMA 1983-1985 ADVANCE LEVEL 1985
GHANA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE AND SEMINARY ACCRA 1986-1991 A. BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES 1991
SPURGEON COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY OF WALES KUMASI / GHANA 2005-2009 POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN APPLIED THEOLOGY 2009
14. WORK EXPERIENCE:
FORMER / CURRENT OCCUPATION ORGANIZATION(S) PERIOD
1. STUDENT PASTOR FAITH WAY BAPTIST CHURCH, TEMA 1987-1989
2. ASSOCIATE PASTOR GATEWAY BAPTIST CHURCH, TEMA 1991-1992
3. PASTOR IN CHARGE NEW LIFE BAPTIST CHURCH, SOMANYA 1992-1995
4. DEAN OF STUDENTS / LECTURER WEST AFRICA BIBLE COLLEGE 1995-1996
5. ASSOCIATE PASTOR HOPE BAPTIST CHURCH, ACCRA 1995-1997
6. LECTURER HOPE INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY, ACCRA 1996-1998
7. PRINCIPAL / LECTURER HOPE INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY AND NEW COVENANT SEMINARY, ACCRA 1998
8. LECTURER GLOBAL REVIVAL BIBLE COLLEGE 1997
9. ADJUNCT FACULTY MARANATHA BIBLE COLLEGE 1999-2002
10. PASTOR IN CHARGE VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH, ACCRA 1997-2003
11. LECTURER GHANA BAPTIST DENOMINATIONAL TRACK MINISTRY, ACCRA 2000-2003
12. LECTURER AND COORDINATOR OF DISTANT EDUCATION NORTHERN GHANA BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY 2004-2008
13. LAY LEADERS TRAINER NORTH EASTERN MISSION FIELD OF THE GHANA BAPTIST CONVENTION 2OO6- TO DATE
GHANA BAPTIST CONVENTION SCHOOL OF MINISTRY (YENDI CAMPUS) &
LECTURER, SOUTH VOLTA CAPUS
2008 TO DATE
2011 TO DATE
15. DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS AND EVANGELISM/
ADMINISTRATION ACCRA BAPTIST ASSOCIATION 2008-2010
16. DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS AND EVANGELISM /ADMINISTRATION ACCRA NORTH/SOUTH BAPTIST ASSOCIATIONS 2010
17. DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS, EVANGELISM AND ADMINISTRATION ACCRA NORTH BAPTIST ASSOCIATION 2011- 2016
18. NATONAL DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS, EVANGELISM GHANA BAPTIST CONVENTION 2016-UP TO DATE
19. NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF GHANA BAPTIST SCHOOL OF MINISTRY GHANA BAPTIST CONVENTION 2008-TO DATE
15. OTHER WORK EXPERIENCIES: MINISTRIES / COMMITTEES
A. Served as Chairman of the Northern Ghana Sector of the Ministers Recognition and Licensing committee of the Ghana Baptist Convention.
B. Served as the national Welfare Officer of the Ministers Conference of the Ghana Baptist Convention.
C. Served as a member of the ordination committee of the Ghana Baptist Convention, South-East sector
D. Currently serving on the Licensing and Recognition Committee of the Ghana Baptist Convention, south-east sector.
E. Served as secretary to the national ministers disciplinary committee of the Ghana Baptist Convention
F. Served as secretary of the South-East Ghana sector Committee of the Ghana Baptist Convention
G. Served as Chairman Accra Baptist Association
H. Served as Vice Chairman of the Accra Baptist Association Ministers Fellowship.
I. Served as member of the National Nominating Committee of the Ghana Convention
J. Served Twice On The Resolution Committee Of The Ghana Baptist Convention
K. Served as secretary of the Accra Baptist Association Ministers Fellowship for four years.
L. Served as Coordinator of the Motorway Zone of the Accra Baptist Association.
M. Currently serving as the Chairman of the Annual Session Planning Committee.
N. Founder and Director of the Shiloh-Perez World Outreach
What is your primary language?
How did you learn about the AOCI?
Search Engine, Yahoo
Are you a born-again Christian, Messianic Jew, Catholic, or other Christian classification/denomination?
If you are Christian, do you believe in the doctrine of the holy Trinity (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)?
As stated in our Statement of Faith, AOCI supports and stands with Israel as God's 'chosen people'. Do you agree with this Biblical doctrine?
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Association of Clergy International - AOCI to add comments!
Welcome Ps Thomas, so good to see the work you are doing. As you will see i was in your country this year promoting the unity and would love to get you to join me and 3000 ministers concerned for the gospel in Africa on the Africa Network BFTF and share your passion, teaching, events etc. Join here free http://bftfafricanetwork.ning.com
No comments yet!
Welcome to Association of Clergy International - AOCI
The AOCI exists as a fellowship of Spirit-filled Evangelical and Jewish Clergy for the purpose of: 1) Exalting God 2) Fellowshiping and 3) Divine Networking.
We do NOT advise, nor do we seek, to bring members out of their current denomination or ministerial association. We seek to have a platform to UNITE the Clergy of the world in ways that can benefit not only the Kingdom of God, but also the men and women who faithfully serve their communities, one another, and God.
If your language is not in the drop-down list above, click the "Translate" link for additional languages.