Tell us about your ministry activities and the name & location of your credentialing ministerial association. (Note: Please provide more than just the name of church/synagogue/ministry.)
Generation of Victory Ministries International is an organization headed by a team of Christians who are willing to join hands and share what they have with children in Africa , They form partnership with G.V.M international serving the poor and also evangelizing around Africa. Africa , opens door to any one willing to work in any country in Africa, sharing ideas , raising funds and also volunteering to help in any place the lord would love to call you to . We organize short term missions to countries like Kenya, where in your periods you will be able visit prisons , hold seminars , work with school and church institutions .Our purpose is to open door to people who are well prepared to serve . GVM, is here for you , We also help you to reach out to Rwanda , Uganda , and Tanzania.
Through GVM, you will learn many aspect of communal participation as away of African tradition , imagine a country like Kenya having 42 tribes
Our core objectives are ;
1;To reach as many orphans as possible.
2; To give all that we have so that others can smile .
3; To create an unique atmosphere for people to exchange and share without fear or pain .
4;To help the lonely have a place
5;To reach to many churches with the gospel of hope .
6;To champion the freedom of our lord and savior Jesus Christ to all
7;To help rebuild the shuttered lives of women who are suffering because they lost husband .
Welcome , join up with a strong young team committed to build along and unique Africa , Africa is moving and flying . Join today . be apart of the great walk . You can bring a smile in the faces , you volunteer , You can bring doctors , You can donate to our course , and leave hope in the lives of our 100 orphans .
Partner with us dear saint of God ,
Great need in our ministry at this point .
What is your primary language?
How did you learn about the AOCI?
If friend, please tell us who we can thank for referring you.
Dr Randy Symmons
Are you a born-again Christian, Messianic Jew, Catholic, or other Christian classification/denomination?
If you are Christian, do you believe in the doctrine of the holy Trinity (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)?
As stated in our Statement of Faith, AOCI supports and stands with Israel as God's 'chosen people'. Do you agree with this Biblical doctrine?
If you have a website, please provide the URL here.
SHEDULE OF EVENTS /ACTIVITIES FOR HEAVEN’S GATE CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES 5th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
1. JESUS MARCH/RALLY—Sat 30th N0vember, 2013--- 5:00p.m
2. FESTIVAL OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP-This is a night of true praise and worship unto God with song and instruments ministration. There shall be varieties of activities like: Praise and Worship; song contributions from youth groups, praise teams or choir of different churches in our community. Date: Tuesday 3rd December. 6:00p.m.
2. ENLIGHTMENT CONFERENCE 2013 – Eph 1:18. This conference will provide the effective teaching of God’s Word to pastors, church leaders and workers. Through the teachings the eyes and hearts of people present will be enlightened by God’s Word. Also in this conference there will be increase of the Spirit’s impartation for believers to receive more wisdom, revelation and knowledge concerning God’s Word. People present will experience a more abundant power of the Holy Spirit in their lives. We are planning to give light food refreshment to the people present.
Dates: Wednesday 4th December---Saturday 7th December. 8:00a.m Daily
Theme: “TO GOD BE THE GLORY”
a. The Theme.
b. Sound Doctrine
c. A Renewed Mind (Romans 12:1,2)
d. Servant Leadership
e. The Need For Laborers In The Vineyard
f. Foundation For Discipleship
g. Disciplined For Service (2nd Tim 2:1—7)
h. Building Up A Health Relationship (For Singles and Youths)
i. Academic And Career Development (For Youths)
3. BREAKING EVERY SATANIC STRONGHOLD CRUSADE-This crusade shall provide the preaching of God’s Word in power and through the preaching there would be evidence of salvation of souls, transformation of lives, healing for the sick, deliverance from demon possessions, miracles, breakthroughs, signs and wonders and many more.
Date: Wednesday 4th December–Friday 6th December, 2013. 6:00p.m Daily
Theme: “For The Battle Is The Lord” 1st Samuel 17:47
4. GRAND THANKSGIVING SERVICE—climaxing the celebration Date: Sunday 8th December. 1:00p.m
So in this light we are kindly requesting that you can help in whatever way and with things that we might need to make the conference successful. Looking forward to your response and support.
The AOCI exists as a fellowship of Spirit-filled Evangelical and Jewish Clergy for the purpose of: 1) Exalting God 2) Fellowshiping and 3) Divine Networking.
We do NOT advise, nor do we seek, to bring members out of their current denomination or ministerial association. We seek to have a platform to UNITE the Clergy of the world in ways that can benefit not only the Kingdom of God, but also the men and women who faithfully serve their communities, one another, and God.
If your language is not in the drop-down list above, click the "Translate" link for additional languages.