You MUST provide us with a detailed answer about your ministry activities and the name & location of your credentialing ministerial association. (Note: Please provide more than just the name of church/synagogue/ministry to be considered for membership.)
Preaching/teaching. Administration and leadership.
• Built strong leadership team relationships, helping others to grow and achieve fullness of potential.
• Led brainstorming and troubleshooting sessions with leaders and staff of different church departments to evaluate and find ways to improve the ministry.
• Performed family / personal and business consulting and counseling.
• Performed pastoral care and visits to hospitals, prisons, homes, and business places.
• Handled all other routine daily church life and activities, including weddings, funerals, baptisms and dedications ceremonies.
• Directed camps for church kids / youth and families.
• Led teams on missionary trips to Peru.
• Spoke at conferences, men’s and family retreats, kids and youth camps.
• Organized social outreach events and evangelistic meetings.
• Active in para-church organizations with humanitarian and educational purposes.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Association of Clergy International - AOCI to add comments!
Rev. Korelov, I want to personally welcome you to the Association of Clergy International. Thank you for all that you do in the ministry and in pursuing the unity within the body of Christ. Please know that we will be praying for you, your family, and your ministry. If you haven’t done so already, you can upload a picture or ministry logo to your profile by going to the "settings" located on the upper right hand corner. As a member in good standing, our beautiful AOCI membership certificate is available to you for a minimum free will offering of $38 (US Currency). Simply click on the “Membership Certificate” link on the main page. Your free will offering is greatly appreciated and helps offset the costs of this ministry. You can see a picture and order by clicking on the “Membership Certificate” tab located on the upper left side of main page. Finally, we are planning our 2011 AOCI Annual Conference which will be held in the DFW, TX area around May or June 2011. Stay tuned for more details to come on the event tab. You may also see some highlights of our last conference under the "AOCI Conferences" tab. God bless you, your family, and your ministry. May our Lord watch and keep you in His wonderful care. We love you! Shalom! For His Glory. Dr. Henry
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.
The AOCI exists as a fellowship of Spirit-filled Evangelical and Jewish Clergy for the purpose of: 1) Exalting God 2) Fellowshiping and 3) Divine Networking.
We do NOT advise, nor do we seek, to bring members out of their current denomination or ministerial association. We seek to have a platform to UNITE the Clergy of the world in ways that can benefit not only the Kingdom of God, but also the men and women who faithfully serve their communities, one another, and God.
If your language is not in the drop-down list above, click the "Translate" link for additional languages.